Ministry of New – Mumbai: Ministry of New has a 2200 square feet workspace for members to feel inspired, collaborate, focus and enjoy an amazing view of VT station. Big, open-plan and white, it is an eclectic mix of plants, lamps, books and magazines, as well as our Ministry of New designed furniture.
There are a series of 4 rooms, which can comfortably house teams of 6-8 people. Each fully furnished room has a beautiful window with natural light, its own lockable entrance, AC, printer, storage cupboard, dedicated Ethernet line and coffee/tea/water station.
Ministry of New offers facilities like:
- An international, creative community & network
- Exclusive access to curated Ministry of New events
- Unlimited access to the Courtyard, the Library, and our café MONDAYS
- Access to The Chapel, The Boardroom and The Light Room at preferential rates
- Complimentary freshly brewed coffee and tea
- High-speed Internet
- Multi-functional printers
- Relationship Executive ready to assist you
- Full-time technical support
- Courier and concierge service (on demand)
- A shower / changing area
- Lockable storage facilities (at extra cost)
- Mailbox available (at extra cost)
Location: 92, Kitab Mahal, 3rd Floor, Dadabhai Naoroji Road, Azad Maidan, Fort, Mumbai
Contact: 022 6635 6505
Timings: Monday to Saturday, 9AM–9PM
It also has a boardroom which is a great place to meet clients or have your company offsite, the boardroom is fully equipped with the latest AV requirements to make your presentation stand out even more. Filled with natural light and a beautiful view of a neighboring garden walkway, there is plenty to keep you inspired as you strategize your future.